Outside Parts Sales Representative
Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
We are seeking an enthusiastic, amitious, and customer-oriented individual who can work in a team environment as an Outside Parts Sales Representative.
The Outside Parts Sales Representative is responsible for building sales by developing dealer and distributor programs and processing orders.
- Maintains relationships with dealers and customers by providing support with merchandising, orders, deliveries, advertising, promotions, and training.
- Attain new orders by educating product benefits, reviewing business plans, analyzing sales volume, and introducing new products.
- Merchandises product by developing discounts, seasonal offers, and other specific inducements.
- Grow the business in your assigned area by attaining new accounts.
- Submit sales call reports, including pertinent information regarding competitive data.
- Develop product knowledge through company / vendor sponsored training programs and industry publications.
- 3 years of sales experience int he heavy truck parts industry.
- Mechanical aptitude is beneficial.
- High school diplomat / Colledge Education preffered.
- Strong written / verbal comminication skills required.
- Ability to work independently and deal with people.
- Highly self-motivated and foal oriented professional a must.
- Valid Driver's license required.
- Driver's abstract and criminal background checkw ill be requested before hire.
Competitive wages, Group Insurance Benefits, RRSP matching contribution program, paid vacation, Safety boot allowance and extensive factory training are just some of the benefits that ECI has to offer!
At East Coast International Trucks (ECI), our success depends on serving our customers with the best team memebers in the industry. If your career goals include making a valuable contribution as an Outside Parts Sales Representative in an exciting and growing company and working with top professionals in the industry, then we want to talk to you!
Please send your resume to Patti Moore - firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (506) 853-8282.